Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Update




So my life has been pretty freaking hectic lately and the videos take so long to produce that I've decided to do TV reviews in written format. I also plan to go through the TV shows I review episode by episode from now on. I will still produce video but only for movies that have the material for such. I am also going to try my darndest to have at the very, very least one written review up a week but I'm going to strive for more.

Starting tonight, I will be recapping episodes of Dawson's Creek. That ever so present teen show from my youth. Everyone watched it, most loved it and I haven't seen it since it went off air. We'll see if it lives up to my teen ideals and if I still feel the same way about certain characters and plots or if my opinions have changed from my years of growth and maturity. Well, growth.

Stay tuned.




2 comments:

  1. YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DAWSON REVIEWS I WILL EAT THEM LIKE CANDY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm glad you are excited for this. I actually got the idea to do ep by ep reviews from our waxing nostalgic over the show the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.